Publikationen in 2013
Konferenzbeiträge in 2013
1. S. Alabed, M. Pesavento and A. Klein, Relay selection based space-time coding for two-way wireless relay networks using digital network coding, The Tenth International Symposium on Wireless Communication Systems2013.
2. S. Alabed, M. Pesavento and A. Klein, Distributed differential space-time coding for two-way relay networks using analog network coding, 21st European Signal Processing Conference2013.
3. S. Al-Sayed, A. M. Zoubir and A. H. Sayed, An optimal error nonlinearity for robust adaptation against impulsive noise, 14th IEEE Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications2013.
4. H. Al-Shatri, X. Li, R. S. Ganesan, A. Klein and T. Weber, Multi-convex optimization for sum rate maximization in multiuser relay networks, Personal Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC), 2013 IEEE 24th International Symposium on, IEEE, 2013, pp. 1327-1331.
5. P. Baumann, W. Kleiminger and S. Santini, How long are you staying?: Predicting residence time from human mobility traces, Proceedings of the 19th annual international conference on Mobile computing & networking, ACM, 2013, pp. 231-234.
6. ---, The influence of temporal and spatial features on the performance of next-place prediction algorithms, Proceedings of the 2013 ACM international joint conference on Pervasive and ubiquitous computing, ACM, 2013, pp. 449-458.
7. P. Baumann and S. Santini, On the use of instantaneous entropy to measure the momentary predictability of human mobility, 14th IEEE Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications2013.
8. C. Beckel, L. Sadamori and S. Santini, Automatic socio-economic classification of households using electricity consumption data, Fourth international conference on Future energy systems, ACM, 2013, pp. 75-86.
9. M. Brachmann and S. Santini, Towards the benchmarking of ultra-low latency communication protocols for wireless sensor and actuator networks, Proceedings of the 11th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems, ACM, 2013, p. 55.
10. A. Buchmann, M. Pesavento, K. Hofmann, M. Hollick, R. Jakoby, A. Klein, S. Santini, S. Ulbrich, T. Weiland and A. Zoubir, Cocoon: Cooperative sensorcommunication–a new approach towards wireless communication in sensor networks, Proceedings SENSOR 20132013, pp. 437-441.
11. Z. Chen, A. Kuehne and A. Klein, Reducing aggregation bias and time in gossiping-based wireless sensor networks, Proc. 14th IEEE International Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communciations2013.
12. Y. Cheng and M. Pesavento, Robust codebook-based downlink beamforming using mixed integer conic programming, IEEE Int. Conf. Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP)2013.
13. ---, Predistortion and precoding vector assignment in codebook-based downlink beamforming, 14th IEEE Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications2013.
14. H. Degenhardt, F. Hohmann and A. Klein, A hybrid approach combining non-regenerative mimo two-way relaying and direct link transmission, International ITG Workshop on Smart Antennas2013.
15. H. Degenhardt and A. Klein, A network coding approach to non-regenerative multi-antenna multi-group multi-way relaying, EE Vehicular Technology Conference2013.
16. ---, Known-interference aware iterative mmse filter design for non-regenerative multi-way relaying, Computational Advances in Multi-Sensor Adaptive Processing (CAMSAP), 2013 IEEE 5th International Workshop on, IEEE, 2013, pp. 488-491.
17. M. Fauß and A. M. Zoubir, Energy efficient sequential detection using feedback aided censoring, 14th IEEE Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications2013.
18. M. Fauß and A. M. Zoubir, Performance analysis of sequential detection for collision avoidance in sensor networks, IEEE Int. Conf. Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing2013.
19. R. S. Ganesan, H. Al-Shatri, T. Weber and A. Klein, Iterative mmse filter design for multi-pair two-way multi-relay networks, EEE International Conference on Communications2013.
20. R. S. Ganesan, H. Al-Shatri, T. Weber and A. Klein, Relay-aided interference alignment for bidirectional communications in multi-pair multi-relay networks, IEEE International Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications2013.
21. R. S. Ganesan, H. Q. Le, H. Al-Shatri, T. Weber and A. Klein, Closed form solution and useful signal power maximization for interference alignment in multi-pair two-way relay networks, IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference2013.
22. E. Gonzalez-Rodriguez, H. Maune, L. Shen, I. A. Shah, D. Dahlhaus, K. Hofmann and R. Jakoby, Reconfigurable radio frontends for cooperative sensor networks: Tasks and challenges, 14th IEEE Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications2013.
23. P. E. Guerrero, I. Gurov, S. Santini and A. Buchmann, On the selection of testbeds for the evaluation of sensor network protocols and applications, 14th IEEE Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications2013.
24. G. Gül and A. M. Zoubir, Robust detection under communication constraints, 14th IEEE Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications2013.
25. I. Gurov, P. Guerrero, M. Brachmann, S. Santini, K. Van Laerhoven and A. Buchmann, A site properties assessment framework for wireless sensor networks, Proceedings of the 11th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems, ACM, 2013, p. 32.
26. K. Hofmann, L. Shen, M. Saif and J. Ning, Anforderungen an die entwurfsmethodik für den entwurf integrierter hochvolt cmos as, ITG-Fachbericht-ANALOG 2013-Entwicklung von Analogschaltungen mit CAE-Methoden2013.
27. R. Klose, A. Loch and M. Hollick, Evaluating dynamic ofdma subchannel allocation for wireless mesh networks on sdrs, Proceedings of the second workshop on Software radio implementation forum, ACM, 2013, pp. 17-24.
28. ---, A rapid prototyping framework for practical ofdma systems using software defined radios, Proceedings of the 2013 IEEE International Conference on Sensing, Communication, and Networking2013.
29. V. Kolokolov, P. Baumann, S. Santini, S. T. Ruehl and S. A. Verclas, Flexible development of variable software features for mobile business applications, Proceedings of the 17th International Software Product Line Conference co-located workshops, ACM, 2013, pp. 67-73.
30. A. Kuehne, A. Loch, M. Hollick and A. Klein, Node selection for corridor-based routing in ofdma multihop networks, IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference2013.
31. ---, Spatial reuse in ofdma multi-hop networks applying corridor-based routing, 17th International ITG Workshop on Smart Antennas2013.
32. X. Li, H. Al-Shatri, R. S. Ganesan, A. Klein and T. Weber, Feasibility conditions for relay-aided interference alignment in partially connected networks, EEE Vehicular Technology Conference2013.
33. ---, Interference alignment aided by locally connected relays, The Tenth International Symposium on Wireless Communication Systems2013.
34. A. Loch and M. Hollick, Face the enemy: Attack detection for planar graph routing, Networked Systems (NetSys), 2013 Conference on2013, pp. 76-83.
35. A. Loch, M. Hollick, T. Nitsche, J. Widmer, A. Kuehne and A. Klein, Csi feedback in ofdma wireless networks with multiple transmitter-receiver pairs, IEEE Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications2013.
36. A. Loch, R. Klose, M. Hollick, A. Kuehne and A. Klein, Practical ofdma in wireless networks with multiple transmitter-receiver pairs, IEEE Symposium on a World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks2013.
37. N. A. Mansour and M. S. I. A. Shah, Recursive spatial multiplexing (rsm) with a capacity-limited feedback channel, 8th Int. Symp. On Wireless Pervasive Computing2013.
38. L. Shen and K. Hofmann, Design strategies for integrated high voltage charge pumps, Circuit Theory and Design (ECCTD), 2013 European Conference on, IEEE, 2013, pp. 1-4.
Artikel in Zeitschriften in 2013
1. Z. Chen, A. Kuehne and A. Klein, Multi-hop coordination in gossiping-based wireless sensor networks, ISWCS 2013 (2013).
2. Y. Cheng, M. Pesavento and A. Philipp, Joint network optimization and downlink beamforming for comp transmissions using mixed integer conic programming, IEEE Trans. Signal Process. 61 (2013), no. 16, 3972-3987.
3. H. Degenhardt, Y. Rong and A. Klein, Non-regenerative multi-way relaying: Combining the gains of network coding and joint processing, IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, accepted for publication (2013).
4. R. Ganesan, H. Al-Shatri, A. Kühne, T. Weber and A. Klein, Pair-aware interference alignment in multi-user two-way relay networks, IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, accepted for publication 12 (2013), no. 8, 3662-3671.
5. E. González-Rodríguez, H. Maune, Y. Zheng, M. Sazegar, L. Shen, I. A. Shah, D. Dahlhaus, K. Hofmann and R. Jakoby, Tunable ferroelectric impedance matching networks and their impact on digital modulation system performance, AEU-International Journal of Electronics and Communications 67 (2013), no. 12, 1107-1117.
6. A. Loch, H. Frey and M. Hollick, Curve-based planar graph routing with guaranteed delivery in multihop wireless networks, Pervasive and Mobile Computing (2013).
7. C. Yong and M. Pesavento, An optimal iterative algorithm for codebook-based downlink beamforming, Signal Processing Letters, IEEE 20 (2013), no. 8, 775-778.