All papers will be presented as posters in various poster sessions !
Presentation at Workshop
Poster boards in the size of 1200 x 1200 mm will be provided at Darmstadtium, in room „europium“.
All posters should be printed at size DIN A0 (841 x 1189 mm).
Posters are preferred to be in landscape format.
Possibility to print the poster on site at Darmstadt:
Please contact the Marquard shop via email firstname.lastname@example.org (or email@example.com).
You should send your PDF in the final size the week before the conference by email. They will print the poster and you can fetch it on Monday from 10.00 o'clock. (Price about 25,- EUR per poster DIN A0 incl. 19 per cent VAT). The shop is situated in the Lauteschlägerstrasse 6.
- Date of Conference 14th SPAWC:….June 16-19th 2013
- Submission deadline………………………March 4th, 2013 – (former Feb 4th)
- Notification of acceptance……………..April 19th, 2013 – (former March 29th)
- Final paper due……………………………..May 6th, 2013 – (former April 10th)
Prospective authors are invited to submit papers in the following areas:
• Smart antennas, MIMO systems, and space-time coding
• Single-carrier, multi-carrier, and multi-rate systems
• Multiple access and broadcast channels, multi-user receivers
• Fundamental limits on capacity and performance analysis
• Cross-layer issues: from physical to networking and application layers
• Signal processing tools for ad-hoc, multi-hop, and sensor networks
• Cooperative communication, coordinated multipoint transmission and reception
• Cognitive networking
• Cooperative sensing and compressed sensing
• Distributed resource allocation and scheduling
• Ultra-wideband radio and RFID
• Time, frequency, spatial, multi-user diversity in fading channels
• Modeling, estimation and equalization of time-varying channels
• Acquisition, synchronization, and tracking (data aided or blind)
• Signal separation and interference rejection
• Source-channel coding
• Interference alignment
• Low-complexity implementations
• Novel communication modalities and technologies
• Signal Processing for nanonetworks and molecular communication
Please submit your paper electronically (as PDF files) using EDAS via the following link:
You will need to register with EDAS (if you haven't already) prior to uploading the paper. Please select the relevant sub-topics.
- Authors are invited to submit original unpublished work, not currently under review by another conference, workshop or journal.
- Full papers should be restricted to 5 camera-ready pages (in 10 pt font, double column, US letter size, 8.5 x 11 inches, IEEE format), including text, figures and references.
- Authors should use only standard fonts, i.e. Times Roman, Courier, Symbol, Helvetica or equivalent.
- Papers must be submitted electronically via EDAS.
- All papers must include title, complete contact information of all authors, abstract and up to 5 keywords on the cover page. The corresponding author must be clearly identified.
- Papers not conforming to the above instructions will not be reviewed.
Guideline for final manuscripts:
1) use the most current version of Microsoft Word, which will help reduce word-to-pdf conversion issues such as embedded fonts, bookmarks, etc
2) no page numbers and no headers/footers
3) a non-zero PDF top and bottom margins (typically, at least 0.5 inches) to help indicate if there are any page numbers. Please let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to contact me.
IEEE templates are available here: IEEE templates